Job Purpose: Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
* Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
* Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
* Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
* Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
* Documents actions by completing records.
* Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Welding and Fabrication, Supply Management, Documentation Skills, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Analyzing Information , Dependability, Independence, Customer Service