Waltonen Engineering is actively seeking a Technical Trainer to join our team.
Join our mission, build your legacy, and apply today.
Your Mission and Responsibilities:
- Provide internal and external client training for Engineering Software. Develops / co-develops technical training courses from established objectives.
- Conducts complex individual and group technical training courses for employees and customers.
- Monitors the effectiveness of course materials, reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation, and operation of all assigned products, tools and services.
- May identify, evaluate and obtain training programs and materials from external vendors.Performs trainings or organizes and supervises trainings services for clients.
- May provide technical support in case of complaints.
In Order to Qualify You Must Have:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant training experience. (Sales or Application experience may be substituted for training experience).
- Experience in teaching / using Siemens PLM engineering software products.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and an outgoing personality
- Must be able to work within a group and autonomously
- Quick thinking ability
- Adaptable personality
- Formal training qualification
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance Suite
- Employer matching 401k
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
Who we are:
Waltonen Engineering is a full-service design and engineering company located in Warren, Michigan, established in 1957. The cornerstone of our success consists of long-standing relationships with both our clients and our employees, complete product development lifecycle support, and a variety of innovative custom services. Waltonen has established a work environment that relies on communication, collaboration and inputs from members of our team for successful project completion. Waltonen has earned a reputation as an ethical company. We make our decisions with fairness, honesty and integrity, holding ourselves and our colleagues accountable at every level. Waltonen Engineering is an equal opportunity employer with an excellent work environment and team oriented atmosphere. Our employees are proud of their contributions and support of the local communities. We offer competitive benefits to attract and maintain the highest caliber employees. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with a person who is energetic, brilliant, and talented.